Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We believe that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make the patient experience as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible. Today, we are focused on connecting patients to extraordinary dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. At every step of the patient journey -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- we make sure patients are properly cared for throughout the entire process.
- Our team is composed of experts in their field, who work together to achieve business objectives.
- We are extremely protective of our culture (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We’re the fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 160,000 healthcare providers
- Opencare is founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
- Our patients love us. Opencare has a net promoter score higher than iPhone and Netflix.
- We are funded by premier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
Opencare is looking for a talented Inside Sales professional to support the continued growth of its existing markets. You will join a team of smart and cohesive people who are responsible to bring our innovative solution to the best dental offices in North America. This role is ideal for someone interested to leverage their extraordinary social skills to build strong relationships with hundreds of dental offices within their territory.
More about the role:
- You will enable double-digit monthly revenue growth in our existing markets by identifying and securing key accounts, and by prioritizing and closing incoming opportunities for maximum impact on revenue;
- You will run a full Sales cycle, from initial outreach and qualification, to performing live demos and closing deals;
- You will utilize Inside Sales channels such as email, phone, and videoconferencing to interact with your prospects;
- You will uncover new ways for the team to be effective at closing deals remotely;
- You will leverage our CRM & Sales automation tools to achieve maximum efficiency;
- You will track your Sales performance metrics and activity and report them to the rest of the team on a regular basis; and
- You will meet personal Sales quota as well as your team and company targets.
- You have 1+ years of professional experience in Inside Sales or new business development;
- You are goal oreinted, metrics obsessed and have a track record of exceeding your sales targets;
- You are analytical and seek to understand the root cause of problems;
- You draw conclusions based on data;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You naturally form relationships based on trust;
- You have experience working with Sales technology like CRM systems and Sales automation tools;
- You maintain a positive attitude even when under high pressure to meet quotas;
- You quickly pinpoint problems and come up with creative solutions to keep the action going;
- You are always thinking about how to do things better;
- You have worked on a small-to-medium size team; and
- You are comfortable traveling up to 10% of the time (US and Canada).
Bonus points for:
- Experience selling to SMBs; and
- Tech startup experience.
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Limitless personal growth - we pay for conferences and training, set you up with mentors in the Silicon Valley, organize and host tech and digital health events, and more.
- Equity options - everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare.
- Competitive compensation - we don’t want you to worry about your bills, we’d rather you focus on changing the world.
- Sales commission - we believe that you should be rewarded for exceeding your targets, so your sales commission is uncapped.
- Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers.
- Shiny new equipment - get the tools you need to be at the top of your performance.
- Unlimited vacations & sick days - we work really hard, but we also make sure we have time to recharge.
- Healthy snacks and relaxing drinks - snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks to keep you charged throughout the day, as well as some adult beverages to unwind at the end.
- Fun team environment - we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (office scooters, Jays & TFC games, monthly team events, team off-sites, etc.)
- Great downtown location.
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.