Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We believe that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make the patient experience as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible. Today, we are focused on connecting patients to extraordinary dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. At every step of the patient journey -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as fun as possible -- we make sure patients are properly cared for throughout the entire process.
- The fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 150,000 healthcare providers.
- Founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
- A team of A-players that puts culture first: https://www.opencare.com/cultu...
- Funded by premier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more)
Opencare is looking for a dynamic and experienced Executive Assistant to power up our CEO. You’ll be the CEO’s right hand; acting as gatekeeper to his schedule and ensuring he is laser focused on core business needs while empowering him to proactively invest in his personal and professional network. Because this role is so critical to the team, upon starting, you’ll be set up with a professional coach (http://www.mindmaven.com/) to enhance your skills and give you the superpowers to succeed. We’re a team of creative thinkers and thoughtful actors - focusing on personal and professional growth while changing the face of healthcare.
- Effectively handle the CEO’s calendars, travel schedules, and all communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings, and interviews.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Learn the preferences and communication styles of the CEO to draft written communications on their behalf.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the executive.
- Research/collect information, work on special projects, and prepare and disseminate special reports as needed.
- Track tasks and daily to-dos for both yourself and the CEO with a clear easy-to-follow workflow that ensures nothing falls through the cracks.
- Implement systems to file, organize, and archive information.
- General administrative duties (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials) and special projects with constantly moving priorities.
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities - you believe that no detail is trivial and will grow with feedback to hone skills that allow you to contribute to the company vision.
- 2-3+ years of EA experience supporting senior-level executives
- Highly communicative: You believe that many issues and challenges do not even arise if you communicate well and you have the ability to conduct yourself professionally and confidently with seasoned business contacts
- Quick to adapt: based on the needs of the company or CEO; you have a strong commitment to growth through learning new things
- Forward thinking: solving needs before they even arise in their minds
- Empathetic: you have a deeply-ingrained desire to help, and genuinely enjoy providing great experiences to those around you
- Skilled at prioritization: You spend your time exclusively on things that are most important to accomplish for the day; You have the ability to quickly zero in on the ‘critical few’ and put the ‘trivial many’ aside. You commit to understanding the priorities of the company and Executive so that you can make them yours as well
- Problem solver: You understand when it’s time to take a step back and evaluate how to best solve a given (expected or unexpected) challenge
Bonus points for:
- Experience supporting a CEO
- Tech startup experience
- Experience working in a healthcare or wellness related industry
At Opencare, you'll have:
- A professional coach (http://www.mindmaven.com/) to enhance your skills and take you to the next level
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, peak performance wellness coaches flown in from SF, in-office yoga sessions, a nap & meditation room
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could contribute to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our any team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.