Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
At Opencare, we pride ourselves in creating and building a great user experience. As a Customer Support Analyst, you will the champion of our brand and create “wow” moments to elevate the patient journey. Nothing is more gratifying or invigorating for you than receiving a “thank you :)” message from customers.
Internally, you will be the voice of the patient and will have a deep understanding of the patient’s delights and frustrations. By using strong analytical skills and empathy you will uncover opportunities for Opencare to provide an even better experience to all of our patients across North America.
More about the role:
- You’ll become an expert on the Opencare platform and act as the internal voice of the patient, offering insights to all areas of the business to help build a better brand and product
- You’ll deliver above-and-beyond customer service and experiences to our patients over both phone and email
- You’ll troubleshoot patient issues and concerns, leading the investigation into why they happened, and communicate with Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to find rapid resolutions
- You’ll work closely with our remote support team to build a process to extract insights from our support tickets and social media comments
- You’ll build on Opencare’s customer support software stack, implementing support automations, macros, workflows and playbooks
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in Customer Support or Customer Experience
- Experience working with customer communication tools (e.g. Zendesk, Intercom, survey tools, etc.)
- You’re driven and energised in a collaborative environment and are used to working closely with Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams
- Strong analytical skills underpin all of your decision making. You take action based on data, not just on gut feeling
- Deeply curious and have a strong desire to solve problems - you’re just not satisfied until you get to the bottom of an issue
- Comfortable navigating multiple complex systems simultaneously to respond to customer inquiries and needs
- Have impeccable verbal and written communication skills - you’re not shy talking to anyone externally or internally
- Demonstrated empathy for customers and you will always go out of your way to make them happy
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our any team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.