Opencare is looking for a talented Business Development professional to support its continued growth across multiple markets. You will join a team of smart and cohesive people who are responsible to bring our innovative solution to the best dental offices in North America.
This role is ideal for someone interested to leverage their extraordinary interpersonal skills to make a positive first impression with our prospective partners.
More about the role:
- You will manage top of the funnel sales activities, collaborating closely with Marketing and Account Executives;
- You will prioritize outbound prospects and contact them through a mix of channels including (but not limited to) phone, email, video, direct mail, etc.;
- You will research inbound prospects to collect missing information and qualify them for product fit;
- You will identify key decision makers and you will book meetings with them to fill the Account Executives pipeline;
- You will use modern Sales automation tools like Outreach to increase your efficiency;
- You will maintain meticulous records of your interactions in our CRM (HubSpot) and you will strive to constantly improve data quality;
- You will report on weekly metrics including activity, meeting conversion rates, and outbound meetings booked; and
- You will achieve your monthly meeting quota.
- You have 1 year of experience as a BDR/SDR, preferably in software Sales;
- You are looking to pursue a career in Sales and becoming an Account Executive;
- You are self-aware and have a strong desire to consistently improve;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are an empathic listener and a persuasive communicator at the same time;
- You enjoy finding creative ways to get in touch with prospects;
- You are analytical, and use data to inform your decisions;
- You desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals;
- You are competitive, resilient, and highly motivated to succeed;
- You are naturally curious; and
- You pay attention to details.
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Limitless personal growth - we pay for conferences and training, set you up with mentors in the Silicon Valley, organize and host tech and digital health events, and more.
- Equity options - everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare.
- Competitive compensation - we don’t want you to worry about your bills, we’d rather you focus on changing the world.
- Sales commission - we believe that you should be rewarded for exceeding your targets, so your sales commission is uncapped.
- Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers.
- Shiny new equipment - get the tools you need to be at the top of your performance.
- Unlimited vacations & sick days - we work really hard, but we also make sure we have time to recharge.
- Healthy snacks and relaxing drinks - snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks to keep you charged throughout the day, as well as some adult beverages to unwind at the end.
- Fun team environment - we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (office scooters, Jays & TFC games, monthly team events, team off-sites, etc.)
- Great downtown location.
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could contribute to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our any team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more)