We’re a team of unorthodox thinkers who believe in a new healthcare model, one that shifts focus away from treating illness and towards creating real long-term health. Today, our team is focused on delivering outstanding dental care to patients, and we’re getting really good at it. From personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as transparent, comfortable and (dare we say it) enjoyable as possible, we are levelling up the entire dental experience from start to finish. We’re chipping away at a big, complex problem and we’re looking for particularly exceptional and ambitious people to run with us.
Opencare is hiring an SEO Manager to support our rapid growth across North America. You’ll join a team of experienced digital marketers who are responsible in helping thousands of new patients find their dream dentist every month. The role will report directly to the marketing lead, working directly with our marketing, product, engineering, and supply teams to develop, execute, and optimize a portfolio of SEO initiatives. This is a hands-on role and requires a strong strategic understanding of SEO.
- We’re a team of “A” players who make decisions based these core sets of values https://www.opencare.com/culture
- We have a progressive work culture that optimizes for health and high performance
- Patients give us a net promoter score that’s higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
More about the role
- Your primary responsibility will be to lead the development and day to day execution of traffic acquisition through SEO
- You will drive key business outcomes by executing SEO projects including keyword research, link-building, content development, and site architecture.
- You will perform regular audits, monitor SEO trends, and investigate irregularities in performance.
- You will provide competitor benchmarks to audit our internal capability and performance relative to peers.
- You will work cross-functionally to ensure all content efforts are aligned with SEO strategy
- You will develop the reporting framework to measure the success of initiatives
- You will work directly with the marketing lead to set monthly SEO traffic and customer acquisition goals and determine strategic objectives
- You will connect with SEO experts to ensure that our marketing is always at the forefront of digital marketing
- You will present key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- You have a strong understanding of search engine algorithms and best practices for technical optimization
- You have a proven track record of growing traffic for websites in both competitive terms and long-tail keywords.
- You have experience with SEO copywriting and developing landing pages
- You are organized and extremely detail-oriented
- You are collaborative by nature, have a strong desire to succeed, and are very self-motivated
- You are data-driven and have a track record of hitting aggressive targets;
- You have a strong technical background and have worked closely with engineers;
- You have an intermediate knowledge of SQL
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Limitless personal growth - we pay for conferences and training, set you up with mentors in Silicon Valley, organize and host tech and digital health events, and more.
- Equity options - everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare.
- Competitive compensation - we don’t want you to worry about your bills, we’d rather you focus on changing the world.
- Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers.
- Shiny new equipment - get the tools you need to be at the top of your performance.
- Unlimited vacations & sick days - we work really hard, but we also make sure we have time to recharge.
- Daily organic lunches, healthy snacks, and relaxing drinks - snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks to keep you charged throughout the day, as well as some adult beverages to unwind at the end
- Fun team environment - we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (office scooters, ping pong table, foosball, Jays & TFC games, team offsites, etc.)
- Great downtown location - we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland & Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.