Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We believe that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make the patient experience as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible. Today, we are focused on connecting patients to extraordinary dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. At every step of the patient journey -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- we make sure patients are properly cared for throughout the entire process.
- We’re a team of “A” players that puts culture first. (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We’re the fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 160,000 healthcare providers
- The company is founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
At Opencare, we pride ourselves in working with the best dental practices so patients can receive the quality of care they need and deserve. As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the privilege to work directly with our customers to ensure that they provide an excellent patient experience. You will get to know them very well by spending time onboarding their practice onto Opencare, by training their office staff, and by maintaining the relationship over the long term. You will ultimately be the voice of our customers within the company.
More about the role
- You will onboard new customers and train their office staff on how to use Opencare effectively;
- You will advise our customers on how to improve their practice performance and increase their return on investment;
- You will identify opportunities for account expansion and revenue creation within your customer base;
- You will clearly communicate the benefits of new product features and ensure that customers promptly adopt them;
- You will be quick to identify gaps in our product that affect the success of our customers and you will solve those issues by working closely with our product and engineering teams;
- You will educate customers about the best practices to create an extraordinary patient experience;
- You will develop and nurture Opencare customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community;
- You will share success stories of our amazing customers via case studies, webinars, blog posts and email campaigns;
- You will proactively talk to customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our service; and
- You will make sure each customer in your portfolio is billed successfully and on time.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management;
- You have experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers;
- You have an excellent track record of expanding revenue within your account base and mitigating customer churn;
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients and you have an ease to build trust to influence their decisions;
- You enjoy collaboration and you are used to work closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you are a good listener;
- You are tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis;
- You are analytical and take action based on data, not just your gut feeling;
- You have experience working with customer communication tools (eg. Intercom, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.); and
- You are comfortable traveling up to 25% of your time.
Bonus points for:
- Having worked on a small-to-medium size team; and
- You have technology startup experience.
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Limitless personal growth - we pay for conferences and training, set you up with mentors in Silicon Valley, organize and host tech and digital health events, and more.
- Equity options - everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare.
- Competitive compensation - we don’t want you to worry about your bills, we’d rather you focus on changing the world.
- Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers.
- Shiny new equipment - get the tools you need to be at the top of your performance.
- Unlimited vacations & sick days - we work really hard, but we also make sure we have time to recharge.
- Healthy snacks and relaxing drinks - snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks to keep you charged throughout the day, as well as some adult beverages to unwind at the end.
- Fun team environment - we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun.
- Great downtown location.
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.