Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We believe that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make the patient experience as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible. Today, we are focused on connecting patients to extraordinary dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. At every step of the patient journey -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- we make sure patients are properly cared for throughout the entire process.
- The fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 150,000 healthcare providers.
- Founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
- A team of A-players that puts culture first: https://www.opencare.com/cultu...
- Funded by premier US venture firms and angels (Formation 8, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more)
At Opencare, we pride ourselves in working with the best dental practices so patients can receive the quality of care they need and deserve. As a Practice Support Manager, you will have the privilege to work directly with our customers to ensure that they provide an excellent patient experience. You’ll accomplish this by helping them become an authority on the Opencare platform both by responding to their requests for support and by dedicatedly educating them via a one to many approach. You’ll work closely within the Customer Success and Product teams to deliver insight based on your customer interactions, helping to both correct gaps within and advance our product and service delivery.
More about the role
- You will support Opencare dental practices across North America by responding to inbound email, phone and chat inquiries
- You’ll become an authority on the Opencare platform and advise customers how to get the most out of their experience on the platform
- You will work hand in hand with Customer Success managers to support product adoption and driving dental practice success
- You will gather, analyze and report on insights derived from customer data
- You will develop how-to guides, articles and videos to support a one to many approach to supporting Opencare’s partners
- You will work closely with our remote practice support team to develop a cohesive, unified support experience for Opencare practices
- You will build on Opencare’s customer support software stack, implementing support automations, macros, workflows and playbooks
- You will be quick to identify gaps in our product that affect the success of our customers and you will solve those issues by working closely with our product and engineering teams
- You have at 3-5 years of professional experience in Customer Support or Customer Success
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills - you’re not shy about communicating with partners at any level;
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients and you have an ease to build trust to influence their decisions
- You love collaboration and you are used to working closely with other functions like Customer Success and Product;
- You’re passionate about customer experience and delivering a high quality of service to the people you support
- You are tech savvy and have experience supporting users of SaaS software;
- You are analytical and take action based on data, not just your gut feeling;
- You have experience working with customer communication tools (eg. Intercom, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.)
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.