Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We believe that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make the patient experience as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible. Today, we are focused on connecting patients to extraordinary dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. At every step of the patient journey -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible - we make sure patients are properly cared for.
We are currently hiring a Marketing Designer to support our rapid growth across North America. You’ll join a team of experienced marketers who are responsible for delivering scalable and profitable marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. This is the right opportunity for a visual designer with a consistent track record in performance marketing and wants an opportunity to help a high potential brand win in a high-reaching industry.
- We’re a team of “A” players that puts culture first. https://www.opencare.com/cultu...
- We’re the fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 160,000 healthcare providers
- The company is founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by premier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
More about the role:
- Your primary responsibility will be to lead the entire marketing design process from beginning to end from research through to execution
- You will use data, customer insights, and other forms of research to build thoughtful ad designs, emails, landing pages, and other marketing collateral
- You will distill the core components that make our marketing effective by continuously asking why specific designs convert (or don’t convert)
- You will build and run a library of high performing marketing assets that support the Opencare brand
- You will collaborate with the marketing team to craft new concepts that help us attract and convert the right customers
- You will work to create a clear, cohesive, and mission-driven brand based on market and customer research
- You will lead design critiques, gather & provide constructive feedback, and make critical design decisions that shape the strategy of our marketing
- You will bring a strong design point of view to our team and educate the team on design thinking methodologies
- You will present key design decisions in weekly team meetings;
- You will run visual systems that reinforce brand consistency;
- You have 3+ years experience as a graphic/communications/marketing designer;
- You are a design thinker and can clearly articulate your design process;
- You have experience creating high performing digital ads;
- You actively seek out feedback and believe that collaboration is the only path to effective design;
- You thrive in an environment where your designs are thoughtfully challenged in the pursuit of a better outcome;
- You are curious about human psychology and emotion and how it influences marketing and ultimately people’s behaviours;
- You have demonstrated the ability to deliver extraordinary designs under tight timelines;
- You are able to work on multiple projects, prioritize as needed and manage your time in an efficient manner while receiving strategic and tactical direction;
- You have the desire to become a leader in design while also willing to get into the details to get the job done;
- You have experience and interest in copywriting
- You have peripheral design skills (motion graphics / storyboarding)
- You have experience working at a fast-growing startup
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, peak performance wellness coaches flown in from SF, in-office yoga sessions, a nap & meditation room
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Unlimited vacations & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.