Opencare believes in a new healthcare model — one that shifts focus away from treating illness and towards creating real long-term health. Today, our team is focused on delivering outstanding dental care to patients, and we’re getting really good at it. From personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as transparent, comfortable and (dare we say it) enjoyable as possible, we are levelling up the entire dental experience from start to finish. We’re chipping away at a big, complex problem and we’re looking for particularly exceptional and ambitious people to run with us.
Opencare is hiring a Senior Paid Acquisition Specialist to support our rapid growth across North America. You’ll join a team of experienced performance marketers who are responsible for delivering scalable and profitable direct response campaigns across digital channels. This is the right role for someone with a proven track record of growing businesses through Facebook ads and wants an opportunity to become a leader in this field.
- We’re a team of “A” players with values that we live by https://www.opencare.com/culture
- We have a progressive work culture that optimizes for health and high performance
- Patients give us a net promoter score that’s higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
More about the role:
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage Opencare's aggressive growth on digital marketing channels, predominantly on Facebook;
- You will create hyper-localized performance marketing playbooks and manage the success of several city markets across North America;
- You will build and manage an experiment pipeline that prioritizes high impact ideas;
- You will analyze big data sets and uncover opportunities to improve our funnel;
- You will conduct user interviews to understand consumer behaviour and psychology that will supercharge our advertising efforts;
- You will design and iterate on testing frameworks that allow us to run thoughtful experiments;
- You will work directly with the marketing lead to set monthly and quarterly targets and determine strategic objectives;
- You will connect with industry experts to ensure that our marketing is always at the forefront of digital marketing;
- You will present key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing performance driven Facebook campaigns;
- You are highly analytical and enjoy working with large datasets in Excel;
- You have a deep curiosity for the way people behave and seek to understand why they make certain decisions.
- You have a hunger to continue growing as a digital marketer.
- You have a track record of hitting aggressive targets;
- You are extremely detailed and quality oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- You have worked closely on projects with PMs, designers, and engineers;
- You have an intermediate knowledge of SQL;
- You have experience scaling other digital channels like Adwords and Youtube;
- You have copywriting experience and want to continue developing in this area;
- You can design ads that don’t look like a 5 year old made it.
- You have experience working at a high growth startup;
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Limitless personal growth - we pay for conferences and training, set you up with mentors in Silicon Valley, organize and host tech and digital health events, and more.
- Equity options - everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare.
- Competitive compensation - we don’t want you to worry about your bills, we’d rather you focus on changing the world.
- Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers.
- Shiny new equipment - get the tools you need to be at the top of your performance.
- Unlimited vacations & sick days - we work really hard, but we also make sure we have time to recharge.
- Healthy snacks and relaxing drinks - snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks to keep you charged throughout the day, as well as some adult beverages to unwind at the end
- Fun team environment - we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (office scooters, ping pong table, foosball, Jays & TFC games, team offsites, etc.)
- Great downtown location - we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland & Adelaide