Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare. We believe that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make the patient experience as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible. Today, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. At every step of the patient journey -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- we make sure patients are properly cared for throughout the entire process.
- Our team is composed of experts in their field, who work together to achieve business objectives.
- We are extremely protective of our culture (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We’re the fastest growing healthcare discovery platform in North America, with over 160,000 healthcare providers
- Opencare is founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies.
- Our patients love us. Opencare has a net promoter score higher than iPhone and Netflix.
- We are funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
Opencare is hiring an experienced Paid Acquisition Specialist to support our rapid growth across North America. You’ll join a team of experienced performance marketers who are responsible for delivering scalable and profitable direct response campaigns across digital channels. This is the right role for someone with a proven track record of growing businesses through Facebook ads and wants an opportunity to become a leader in this field.
More about the role
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage Opencare’s growth on Facebook by rapidly testing and learning
- You will analyze big data sets to uncover opportunities to improve our existing funnel
- You will conduct user interviews to understand consumer behaviour and psychology that will supercharge our advertising efforts
- You will create and modify testing frameworks that allow us to run thoughtful experiments
- You will build and manage an experiment pipeline that prioritizes high impact ideas
- You will connect with industry experts to ensure that our marketing is continuously at the forefront of digital marketing
- You will present key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing performance driven Facebook campaigns;
- You are highly analytical and enjoy working with large datasets in Excel;
- You have a deep curiosity for the way people behave and seek to understand why they make certain decisions.
- You have a hunger to continue growing as a digital marketer.
- You have a track record of hitting aggressive targets;
- You are extremely detailed and quality oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- You have worked closely on projects with PMs, designers, and engineers;
- You have an intermediate knowledge of SQL;
- You have experience scaling other digital channels like Adwords and Youtube;
- You have copywriting experience and want to continue developing in this area;
- You can design ads that don’t look like a 5 year old made it.
- You have experience working at a high growth startup;
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Limitless personal growth - we pay for conferences and training, set you up with mentors in Silicon Valley, organize and host tech and digital health events, and more.
- Equity options - everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare.
- Competitive compensation - we don’t want you to worry about your bills, we’d rather you focus on changing the world.
- Full health benefits - dental, vision, prescription drugs, massage. We'll hook you up with the best health providers.
- Shiny new equipment - get the tools you need to be at the top of your performance.
- Unlimited vacations & sick days - we work really hard, but we also make sure we have time to recharge.
- Healthy snacks and relaxing drinks - snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks to keep you charged throughout the day, as well as some adult beverages to unwind at the end
- Fun team environment - we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (office scooters, ping pong table, foosball, Jays & TFC games, team offsites, etc.)
- Great downtown location - we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland & Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.