Opencare believes in a new healthcare model — one that shifts focus away from treating illness and towards creating real long-term health. Today, our team is focused on delivering extraordinary dental care to patients, and we’re getting really good at it. From personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, to ensuring the actual visit is as transparent, comfortable and (dare we say it) enjoyable as possible, we are levelling up the entire dental experience from start to finish. We’re chipping away at a big, complex problem and we’re looking for particularly extraordinary and ambitious people to run with us.
Opencare is hiring a Senior Paid Acquisition Specialist to support our rapid growth across North America. You’ll join a team of experienced performance marketers who are responsible for delivering scalable and profitable direct response campaigns across digital channels. This is the right role for someone with a consistent track record of growing businesses through Facebook ads and wants an opportunity to become a leader in this field.
- We’re a team of “A” players with values that we live by https://www.opencare.com/cultu...
- We have a progressive work culture that optimizes for health and high performance
- Patients give us a net promoter score that’s higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Founded by serial entrepreneurs who have built and sold multiple companies
- Funded by premier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).
More about the role:
- Your primary responsibility will be to run Opencare's bold growth on digital marketing channels, predominantly on Facebook;
- You will create hyper-localized performance marketing playbooks and handle the success of several city markets across North America;
- You will build and run an experiment pipeline that prioritizes high impact ideas;
- You will analyze big data sets and uncover opportunities to improve our funnel;
- You will conduct user interviews to understand consumer behaviour and psychology that will supercharge our advertising efforts;
- You will design and iterate on testing frameworks that allow us to run thoughtful experiments;
- You will work directly with the marketing lead to set monthly and quarterly targets and set strategic objectives;
- You will connect with industry experts to ensure that our marketing is always at the forefront of digital marketing;
- You will present key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in leading performance driven Facebook campaigns;
- You are highly analytical and enjoy working with large datasets in Excel;
- You have a deep curiosity for the way people behave and seek to understand why they make certain decisions.
- You have a hunger to continue growing as a digital marketer.
- You have a track record of hitting bold targets;
- You are extremely detailed and quality oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- You have worked closely on projects with PMs, designers, and engineers;
- You have an intermediate knowledge of SQL;
- You have experience scaling other digital channels like Adwords and Youtube;
- You have copywriting experience and want to continue developing in this area;
- You can design ads that don’t look like a 5 year old made it.
- You have experience working at a high growth startup;
At Opencare, you'll have:
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, peak performance wellness coaches flown in from SF, in-office yoga sessions, a nap & meditation room
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Unlimited vacations & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.